My husband just posted something to my Facebook wall, thanking me for being a patient and loving mother. He knows how trying the 2 year old has been and I must say I've been really good at being patient throughout the tantrums and time outs, it is what it is; totally normal! As I finish reading and replying to his post this happens:

(scene: Addi carrying around a wooden Santa statue that is as big as she is, and showing it everything throughout the house)

Addi:
"See Santa, beautiful balloon"
"See Santa, Baby Jesus, no touch Baby Jesus Santa"
"See Santa, Baby Sister"
"See Santa, Mommy's toes"

....goes on for about 2 minutes and I figure it's harmless...then I hear:

"See Santa, tampons"

Of course I jump up: run to her room, only to find a sea of wrappers, string, and cotton.

Motherhood.

Patience. *Banging head on wall*